Such a fun dress to create !

22 h 43


I know this is not the best picture I could post. But, I was so exited to have finished it. With one muslin I was able to correct my pattern and get the result I wanted.

Again, this dress is inspired from two dressed designed by Marie Saint-Pierre. Of course, I would never dare to compare my work with hers. I simply enjoy sewing and drawing my own clothes...  and I cannot afford buying the real thing.  May be when I grow up !

The dress is made in a thin double wool jersey bought at Emma One Sock. This jersey it not made for very fitting garment. It is more appropriate for garment with a certain drape. The dress has an empire waist line. The top comes from a Jalie t-shirt pattern and the bottom is all mine. I will post pictures of the pattern pieces and of me wearing it.

Tomorrow, it comes to work with me ;-)

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. Thank you for sharing with us your sewing projects. I know how much time and effort it takes to not only make a garment but also to write about it and post it on a blog. I am nominating you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Head on over to http://sewruth.blogspot.com/
    collect the badge from my blog and display it on your page too. There are some rules that need to be followed which are listed on the post – Winners’ Meeting. Congratulations and thanks again. SewRuth.
    Merci beaucoup

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Nice! Good work on putting the pattern together yourself. It seems to have worked beautifully. I just found your blog today and have enjoyed browsing all your posts.

    RépondreEffacer

Popular Posts